Graduate students, postgraduates and industrial stakeholders within product and production development can all apply for free membership. Members receive our latest news and invitations to graduate school activities.
Graduate students who are enrolled at a Swedish University and a member of our graduate school can attend our courses free of charge. If you are not a graduate student or if you are not enrolled at a Swedish University, you can attend courses at a charge (agreements are in these cases made with the respective course contact).
Graduate students are entitled to a certificate of their membership and their participation in the graduate school upon reaching their Licentiate and Doctoral degree, if 20 credits of the graduate school courses have been completed.
We offer more than 30 higher education courses through key competences in Swedish universities, institutes, and companies. We offer courses on a general product and production development level, courses focusing our six challenge areas, and research-supporting courses.
We continuously review the course portfolio together with our reference group, which is powered by members from the Swedish Production Academy:
- Amos Ng, Skövde University
- Magnus Lundgren, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Antti Salonen, Mälardalen University
- Bengt-Göran Rosén, Halmstad University
- Björn Johansson, Chalmers University of Technology
- Christina Windmark, Lund University
- Daniel Tesfarmariam Semere, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Erik Sundin, Linköping University
- Gunnar Bolmsjö, Linneaus University
- Jan-Eric Ståhl, Lund University
- Kerstin Johansen, Jönköping University
- Kristina Säfsten, Jönköping University
- Lennart Malmsköld, University West
- Leo DeVin, Karlstad University and University of Skövde
- Peter Almström, Chalmers University of Technology
- Torbjörn Ilar, Luleå University of Technology