This module focuses on tools and methods, for making production more environmentally sustainable, covering development, operation and assessment.
STARTING DATE: 2021-11-08
Sustainable Production System is created for Change Leaders seeking to increase their understanding and confidence to drive towards an environmentally sustainable production. The module offers unique perspectives from experts and participants through continuous cross-company collaboration in learning teams that will broaden your learning network and support your work.
- Describe and give examples to environmental aspects and UN’s SDGs that are most relevant to address from a sustainable production perspective, and give examples on appropriate actions.
- Apply and show how environmental aspects can be incorporated during production development and describe appropriate methods and tools.
- Apply and show how environmental improvement actions can be incorporated in production operations and its continuous improvement activities.
- Apply and show how environmental aspects can be assessed and incorporated in cost and performance evaluation of production systems and describe appropriate methods and tools.
The learning module is a mixture of self-study, webinars, and cross-company exercises. A common case on operations, development and evaluation of sustainable production will be used throughout the course. Expect videos, exercises, reflections that you share with other participants, forums for cross-participant discussions, and much more.
Five themes covering:
- Introducing Sustainable Production
- Development of Sustainable Production systems
- Operations of Sustainable Production systems
- Evaluation and assessment of Sustainable Production
To complete this module, the participant is expected to schedule approximately 4 hours per week over 5 weeks (20 hours in total).
November 8 – The module starts
November 8 – 10:00am – 11:00am CET, 1st Webinar – “Introduction”
November 25 – 10:00am – 11:00am CET, 2nd Webinar – “Submodule 1. Layout planning”
December 9 – 10:00am – 11:00am CET, 3rd Webinar – “Submodules 3 and 4. Closing”
After applying to the program, please secure dates in your calendar to be able to join planned webinars and assure time available required for learning.
A unique module created in co-operation between academic partners