This module enables you to develop the future of maintenance in your factory!
STARTING DATE: 2021-11-01
Maintenance is of high strategic importance to enable failure-free production in digitalized factories. To realize the future of maintenance, industry and academia jointly developed the concept of Smart Maintenance and proved that a high level of Smart Maintenance is necessary for achieving a high level of maintenance performance.
This module offers unique perspectives from scientific experts and industry participants through continuous cross-company collaboration in learning teams that will broaden your learning network and support you in implementing Smart Maintenance in your factory.
After completing the participant will be able to:
- Explain the concept of Smart Maintenance
- Distinguish between the four core dimensions of Smart Maintenance: data-driven decision-making, human capital resource, internal integration, and external integration
- Analyse contextual factors and expected effects of Smart Maintenance
- Assess the level of Smart Maintenance in a given factory
- Recommend actions and develop strategies to increase the level of Smart Maintenance in a given factory
The module is a mixture of self-study, webinars, and cross-company exercises.
Five themes covering:
- The Smart Maintenance concept
- Data-driven decision-making and human capital resource
- Internal and external integration
- Contextual factors, expected effects, and assessment of Smart Maintenance
- Practical case with strategy development for Smart Maintenance
Expect videos, exercises, reflections that you share with other participants, interactions with leading scientific experts, and much more.
To complete this module, the participant is expected to schedule approximately 4 hours per week over 5 weeks (20 hours in total).
November 1 — The module starts
November 1 — 1:00pm — 1:30pm* (CET) — Program Module kick-off Webinar
November 8 — 1:00pm — 2:00pm* (CET) — Learning Team Workshop — reflections and discussions in your learning team
November 22 — 1:00pm — 2:00pm* (CET) — Q&A Session — questions and answers with the teachers
November 29 — 1:00pm — 2:00pm* (CET) — Learning Team Workshop — reflections and discussions in your learning team
* Exact duration of the webinars is susceptible to change
After applying to the program, please secure dates in your calendar to be able to join planned webinars and assure time available required for learning.
A unique module created in co-operation between academic partners